enter image description here PLEASE READ!!! IMPORTANT UPDATES TO ACCEPTED ITEMS!!!!

The Kidsale knows how valuable your time and that there are several great local sales where consignors can take their items. We want to be able to distribute as much proceeds as possible to our amazing ministries, so we have added an extra incentive to encourage consignors to sell with the Kidsale. Consignors wishing to participate will automatically receive 70% of the selling price and BUMC will receive the other 30% to designate for missions. Consignors whose total sales are between $300 and $350 will receive 75% and consignors whose total sales is $350+ will receive 80%. You DO NOT have to work a certain number of hours to receive these extra percentages. Please click on the "Consigning" tab for more details.

Fall/Winter Sale 2024 (see below for details)

Drop Off Dates: (consignors)

Tuesday, Aug. 20th: 10am - 6pm (Room A291)) Wednesday, Aug. 21st: 10am - 3pm (Room A291)

PRE-SALE: (Pass Required-no children or babies due to crowd size)

Thursday, Aug. 22nd: 5pm - 8pm (for volunteers only)* Thursday, Aug. 22nd: 6pm - 8pm (for consignors and/or volunteers) *Please note that if you consign, but do not volunteer, you will shop an hour later than our volunteers. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted ($3 fee on cards)

PUBLIC SALE DATES: cash, check or cards ($3 fee on cards)

Friday, August 23rd: 9:00-4:00

***Back by popular demand: Consignors and Volunteers HALF PRICE SALE Friday, August 23rd 2:00-4:00 Volunteers that work the 2:00pm shift WILL NOT be able to shop half price during their shift.

Saturday, August 24th: 8:00-11:00 (PUBLIC HALF PRICE DAY)

Consignor Pickup

Saturday, August 24th: 12:30-2:00 (Pick up ends at 2:00 pm SHARP. All unclaimed items will be donated.)

enter image description here

1) In order to show our volunteers how much they are appreciated, volunteers will be given a Pre-Sale pass for Thursday and will be allowed to start shopping at 5:00 pm. Consignors (who do not also volunteer) will not begin shopping until 6:00 pm on Thursday.

2) Please read the information about the new consignor % incentives under the "Consigning tab"

3) There will be no shopping during the pickup times on Sat from 12:30-2:00.

4) All items must be entered into the online system by 11:00 am on Monday, Aug. 19th.

5) If you are a volunteer for the shift on Friday that is before 2:00pm you will **NOT be able to shop for half price and hold your items until 2:00pm. The church could be making full price on these items from other shoppers that would be going to such a great cause.**